Monday 24 March 2014

QUEEN



 OK, I have broken one of my records or I should say made a new one, coz never did something like this before. Scene was, we 4 friends decided to watch Queen on Sunday Morning-11.15am show, but one of my friends got stuck in some urgent work and came in the theater at 12.30pm. She missed half the movie and in interval she asked me to accompany her for the next show of the movie.  Hence we watched the 2pm show of Queen again! Now come on, would I have watched it again if I did not like the movie? But I LOVED it. How could have said no?
The story which starts with a sad note, takes hilarious turns. I mean some scenes are so side-splitting that I literary wished “Rolling On the Floor, Laughing”. This movie gives lots of msgs, especially it shows no matter where you go, or which caste, religion, and country you come from, each and every individuals in this world are same by one or other things! And wherever you go it is not difficult to make friends. The theme is exactly like English-Vinglish –Finding your own self- but story is completely different. I’ll say only common thing in EV and Queen is Music by Amit Trivedi. And also it is official that Rani Mehra is my second favorite character after Shashi Godbole!
What a delightful story with pleasant direction by Vikas Bahl, combined with charming acting by Kangana Ranaut. I wish from bottom of my heart that this year maximum Filmfare awards should be taken away by Queen. They, the cast and crew members of Queen, deserve it.
I honestly believe the movie should have named as Queen of Hearts, because it does still your heart and you cannot just have enough of QUEEN in its 146minutes’ journey. You would really wish movie to go on a little longer after it ends. Truly a splendid experience (Twice) ;)  And I am sure it will be marvelous 3rd time, taking my parents to watch it on this weekend. I just hope I don’t go on breaking my, watching English-Vinglish 10 times in theater, record with Queen. And even if I did, I won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment